|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 22229Structure
This subclass includes:
- concentrated cream (half, single, whipped or whipping, double) in liquid or paste, whether or not sweetened
- milk and cream, not concentrated, with added sugar or other sweetening material
This subclass also includes:
- reconstituted milk and cream, with a quantitative and qualitative composition similar to the above
This subclass does not include:
- concentrated, unsweetened milk, whether or not reconstituted, cf. 22221
- concentrated, sweetened milk, whether or not reconstituted, cf. 22222
- milk and cream in solid form, cf. 2221
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 22920
HS 2007 code(s) 0402.91
HS 2007 code(s) 0402.99
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1050
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.