Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 21731Structure Notes
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
- Group: 217 - Oil-cake and other residues resulting from the extraction of vegetable fats or oils; flours and meals of oil seeds or oleaginous fruits, except those of mustard; vegetable waxes, except triglycerides; degras; residues resulting from the treatment of fatty substances or animal or vegetable waxes
- Class: 2173 - Vegetable waxes (other than triglycerides), insect waxes and spermaceti; degras; residues resulting from the treatment of fatty substances or animal or vegetable waxes
- Subclass: 21731 - Vegetable waxes (other than triglycerides)
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 21830
HS 2007 code(s) 1521.10
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1040
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.