Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 217Structure Notes
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
- Group: 217 - Oil-cake and other residues resulting from the extraction of vegetable fats or oils; flours and meals of oil seeds or oleaginous fruits, except those of mustard; vegetable waxes, except triglycerides; degras; residues resulting from the treatment of fatty substances or animal or vegetable waxes
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2171 - Oil-cake and other solid residues, of vegetable fats or oils
- 2172 - Flours and meals of oil seeds or oleaginous fruits, except those of mustard
- 2173 - Vegetable waxes (other than triglycerides), insect waxes and spermaceti; degras; residues resulting from the treatment of fatty substances or animal or vegetable waxes
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.