|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 21394Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- potatoes, prepared or preserved other than by vinegar or acetic acid, simply freezing, boiling or steaming in water, such as:
· French fries
· potato chips
· mashed potatoes
· potatoes precooked in fat or oil
· baked potatoes
· potato salad
The products in this subclass may be frozen or not.
This subclass does not include:
- potatoes, raw, frozen, cf. 21313
- potatoes, steamed or boiled in water, frozen, cf. 21313
- potatoes, preserved by vinegar or acetic acid, cf. 21330
- potatoes, dried, cf. 21393
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 21390
HS 2007 code(s) 2004.10
HS 2007 code(s) 2005.20
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1030
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.