|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 21391Structure
This subclass includes:
- ready-made (i.e. prepared, seasoned and cooked) meals and dishes with vegetables, pulses or potatoes as main ingredients
This subclass does not include:
- dishes and meals primarily based on:
· meat, meat offal or blood, cf. 21176
· fish, molluscs or crustaceans, cf. 21241
· couscous or stuffed pasta, cf. 23722
- frozen or otherwise preserved pizzas, cf. 23997
- vegetables (except potatoes) and pulses, preserved by vinegar or acetic acid, cf. 21394
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 21390
HS 2007 code(s) 2004.90
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1075
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.