Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 2139Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
- Group: 213 - Prepared and preserved vegetables, pulses and potatoes
- Class: 2139 - Other prepared and preserved vegetables, pulses and potatoes
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 21391 - Prepared dishes and meals based on vegetables, pulses and potatoes
- 21392 - Flour, meal, powder, flakes, granules and pellets of potatoes
- 21393 - Dried vegetables
- 21394 - Potatoes, otherwise prepared or preserved
- 21395 - Beans, otherwise prepared or preserved, not frozen
- 21396 - Peas, otherwise prepared or preserved, not frozen
- 21397 - Mushrooms and truffles, otherwise prepared or preserved
- 21399 - Other vegetables and pulses, preserved other than by vinegar, acetic acid or sugar, n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)