Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 213Structure Notes
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
- Group: 213 - Prepared and preserved vegetables, pulses and potatoes
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2131 - Frozen vegetables, pulses and potatoes
- 2132 - Vegetable juices
- 2133 - Vegetables provisionally preserved
- 2134 - Vegetables, pulses and potatoes, preserved by vinegar or acetic acid
- 2139 - Other prepared and preserved vegetables, pulses and potatoes
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.