Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 21299Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
- Group: 212 - Prepared and preserved fish, crustaceans, molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates
- Class: 2129 - Flours, meals and pellets, inedible, and other products n.e.c., of fish or of crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates; dead fish, crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates unfit for human consumption
- Subclass: 21299 - Products n.e.c. of fish, crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates; dead fish, crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates unfit for human consumption
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 21299
HS 2007 code(s) 0511.91
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1020
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.