|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 21280Structure
This subclass includes:
- molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates (including echinoderms but excluding crustaceans), prepared or preserved other than by simply freezing, salting, drying or brining, such as:
· sea urchin
The products can be battered, breaded, crumbed, boiled, roasted, seasoned, stuffed, canned, in chowder or sauce, in oil or vinegar, in the form of balls or paté, sterilized, pasteurized, smoked, or otherwise prepared or preserved, but not by simply freezing, salting, drying or brining. Products frozen after preservation are included here as well.
This subclass does not include:
- any of the above, when presented in a complete, prepared dish or meal, cf. 21241
- extract and juices of molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates, cf. 21175
- molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates (excluding crustaceans), simply frozen, dried, salted or in brine:
· molluscs, cf. 21261
· other aquatic invertebrates, cf. 21269
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 21260
HS 2007 code(s) 1605.90
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1020
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.