|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 21269Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- aquatic invertebrates other than molluscs and crustaceans, simply frozen, dried, salted or in brine:
· sea urchins, sea cucumbers and other echinoderms
· jellyfish, species of Scyphozoa
· tunicata, sea squirts, Urochordata
This subclass also includes:
- flours, meals and pellets of aquatic invertebrates (other than molluscs and crustaceans)
This subclass does not include:
- molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates, prepared or preserved other than by simply freezing, drying, salting or brining, cf. 21280
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 21250
HS 2007 code(s) 0307.99
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1020
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.