|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 21250Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- crustaceans, whether in shell or not, frozen:
· whether or not dried, salted or in brine
- crustaceans, in shell, frozen:
· cooked by steaming or by boiling in water, whether or not dried, salted or in brine
- flours, meals and pellets of crustaceans, fit for human consumption, frozen
This subclass does not include:
- crustaceans, not frozen, cf. 04210
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 21250
HS 2007 code(s) 0306.11
HS 2007 code(s) 0306.12
HS 2007 code(s) 0306.13
HS 2007 code(s) 0306.14
HS 2007 code(s) 0306.19
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1020
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.