Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 2123Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
- Group: 212 - Prepared and preserved fish, crustaceans, molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates
- Class: 2123 - Fish, dried, whether or not salted, or in brine; smoked incl. fillets; edible fish meal
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 21231 - Fish, dried, but not smoked; salted, but not dried or smoked; or in brine
- 21232 - Fish including fillets, smoked
- 21233 - Edible fish meal
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)