Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 2112Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
- Group: 211 - Meat and meat products
- Class: 2112 - Meat of poultry, fresh or chilled
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 21121 - Meat of chickens, fresh or chilled
- 21122 - Meat of ducks, fresh or chilled
- 21123 - Meat of geese, fresh or chilled
- 21124 - Meat of turkeys, fresh or chilled
- 21125 - Meat of guinea fowl, fresh or chilled
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)