|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 21119Structure
This subclass includes:
- meat of mammals, fresh or chilled, not elsewhere classified:
· meat of animals of subclass 02129, ruminants other than cattle, buffalo, camelids, goats and sheep, fresh or chilled
· meat of animals of subclass 02192, mammals other than ruminants, equines, swine and rabbits and hares, fresh or chilled
This subclass does not include:
- meat of animals included above, frozen, cf. 21139
- edible offal of animals included above, cf. 21159
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 21129
HS 2007 code(s) 0208.40
HS 2007 code(s) 0208.90
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1010
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.