Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 211Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
- Group: 211 - Meat and meat products
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2111 - Meat of mammals, fresh or chilled
- 2112 - Meat of poultry, fresh or chilled
- 2113 - Meat of mammals, frozen
- 2114 - Meat of poultry, frozen
- 2115 - Edible offal of mammals, fresh, chilled or frozen
- 2116 - Edible offal of poultry, fresh, chilled or frozen
- 2117 - Preserves and preparations of meat, meat offal or blood
- 2118 - Flours, meals and pellets of meat or meat offal, inedible; greaves
- 2119 - Other meat and edible offal, fresh, chilled or frozen
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.