Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 163Structure Notes
- Section: 1 - Ores and minerals; electricity, gas and water
- Division: 16 - Other minerals
- Group: 163 - Precious and semi-precious stones; pumice stone; emery; natural abrasives; other minerals
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 1631 - Precious stones (including diamonds, but not industrial diamonds) and semi-precious stones, unworked or simply sawn or roughly shaped
- 1632 - Industrial diamonds, unworked or simply sawn, cleaved or bruted; pumice stone; emery; natural corundum, natural garnet and other natural abrasives
- 1633 - Chalk and dolomite
- 1639 - Other minerals n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.