|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 03249Structure
This subclass includes:
- mosses and lichens, suitable for ornamental purposes
- branches, foliage, grasses and leaves, without flowers or flower buds, suitable for ornamental purposes
- Proteaceae, including all proteas and leucadendrons
- ears of cereal plants
- other parts of plants without flowers or flower buds
- floral baskets, wreaths, buttonholes, bouquets, posies and the like, of the above items
This subclass does not include:
- cut flowers or flowerbuds, or baskets, wreaths, bouquets and similar items of flowers, cf. 01962
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 03920
HS 2007 code(s) 0604.10
HS 2007 code(s) 0604.91
HS 2007 code(s) 0604.99
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 0230
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.