Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 032Structure Notes
- Section: 0 - Agriculture, forestry and fishery products
- Division: 03 - Forestry and logging products
- Group: 032 - Non-wood forest products
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 0321 - Natural gums and resins, gums-resins and oleoresins
- 0322 - Natural cork, raw or simply prepared
- 0323 - Wild edible products
- 0324 - Parts of plants, without flowers or flower buds, and grasses, mosses and lichens, suitable for ornamental purposes
- 0325 - Vegetable materials of a kind used primarily for plaiting or as stuffing or padding; raw vegetable materials of a kind used primarily for dyeing or tanning; vegetable products n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.