|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 02192Structure
This subclass includes:
- whales and other mammals of the order Cetacea
- manatees and dugongs, animals of the order Sirenia
- mice, rats, squirrels, hamsters and other rodents, Rodentia
- kangaroos, opossums and other marsupials
- dogs, foxes, wolves and other canids, Canidae
- seals, walruses, sea lions and other pinnipeds, Pinnipedia
- cats, lions, leopards and other felines, Felidae
- elephants, members of Elephantidae
- minks, otters, weasels, badgers and other Mustelidae
- bears, polar bears, pandas, Ursidae
- other mammals n.e.c.
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 02129
HS 2007 code(s) 0106.11
HS 2007 code(s) 0106.12
HS 2007 code(s) 0106.19
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 0149
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 0170
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.