Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 019Structure
- Section: 0 - Agriculture, forestry and fishery products
- Division: 01 - Products of agriculture, horticulture and market gardening
- Group: 019 - Forage products, fibres, living plants, cut flowers and flower buds, unmanufactured tobacco, and natural rubber
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 0191 - Forage products
- 0192 - Fibre crops
- 0193 - Plants and parts of plants used primarily in perfumery, in pharmacy, or for insecticidal, fungicidal or similar purposes
- 0194 - Beet seeds (excluding sugar beet seeds) and seeds of forage plants
- 0195 - Natural rubber in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip
- 0196 - Living plants; cut flowers and flower buds; flower seeds
- 0197 - Unmanufactured tobacco
- 0199 - Other raw vegetable materials, n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.