|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 01599Structure
This subclass includes:
- arrowroots, Maranta
- taro, dasheen, Colocasia esculenta or Colocasia antiquorum
- lotus roots, rhizomes of Nelumbo nucifera
- salep, tubers of Orhcis mascula
- corm of species of Xanthosoma, such as:
· elephant's ear
- Jerusalem artichokes, girasole, Helianthus tuberosus
- roots of species of Dahlia
- tacca, Tacca pinnatifida
This subclass does not include:
- tubers of konjac, Amorphophallus konjac, cf. 01990
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 01240
HS 2007 code(s) 0714.90
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 0113
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.