Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 01Structure
- Section: 0 - Agriculture, forestry and fishery products
- Division: 01 - Products of agriculture, horticulture and market gardening
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 011 - Cereals
- 012 - Vegetables
- 013 - Fruit and nuts
- 014 - Oilseeds and oleaginous fruits
- 015 - Edible roots and tubers with high starch or inulin content
- 016 - Stimulant, spice and aromatic crops
- 017 - Pulses (dried leguminous vegetables)
- 018 - Sugar crops
- 019 - Forage products, fibres, living plants, cut flowers and flower buds, unmanufactured tobacco, and natural rubber
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.