|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 92912Structure
This subclass includes sports instruction services by sports camps and schools or by professional sports instructors, teachers or coaches to groups of individuals. It does not include the provision of such services by academic schools, colleges and universities.
This subclass includes:
- sports instruction (baseball, basketball, cricket, football, hockey, tennis, figure skating, etc.)
- camps, sports instruction
- gymnastics instruction
- riding instruction
- swimming instruction
- martial arts instruction
- card game instruction (such as bridge)
- yoga instruction
This subclass does not include:
- recreational or vacation camps that include sports training or instruction, cf. 63130
- incidental sports and recreation instruction by academic schools, colleges or universities, cf. 921-925
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 96620
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 8541
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)