Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 48253Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 48 - Medical appliances, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Group: 482 - Instruments and appliances for measuring, checking, testing, navigating and other purposes, except optical instruments; industrial process control equipment; parts and accessories thereof
- Class: 4825 - Hydrometers and similar floating instruments, thermometers, pyrometers, barometers, hygrometers and psychrometers, instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking the flow, level, pressure or other variables of liquids or gases except navigational, hydrological or meteorological instruments and appliances, gas or liquid supply meters, and automatic regulating or controlling instruments and apparatus for physical or chemical analysis, for measuring or checking viscosity, porosity, expansion, surface tension or the like, or for measuring or checking quantities of heat, sound or light
- Subclass: 48253 - Instruments and apparatus for physical or chemical analysis, for measuring or checking viscosity, porosity, expansion, surface tension or the like, or for measuring or checking quantities of heat, sound or light
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 48253
HS 2007 code(s) 9027.10
HS 2007 code(s) 9027.20
HS 2007 code(s) 9027.30
HS 2007 code(s) 9027.50
HS 2007 code(s) 9027.80
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 2651
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.