Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 429Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 42 - Fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment
- Group: 429 - Other fabricated metal products
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4291 - Domestic metal products
- 4292 - Hand tools (including hand tools of a kind used in agriculture, horticulture or forestry, hand saws, files, pliers and metal cutting shears, hand-operated spanners, blow-lamps and clamps); interchangeable tools for hand tools or for machine tools, including dies for drawing or extruding metal, and rock drilling or earth boring tools; knives for machines; plates, sticks, tips and the like for tools, unmounted, of sintered metal carbides or cermets
- 4293 - Tanks, casks, drums, cans, boxes and similar containers (other than for compressed or liquefied gas) of iron, steel or aluminium, of a capacity not exceeding 300 litres, not fitted with mechanical or thermal equipment; stoppers, caps and lids (including crown corks), capsules for bottles, threaded bungs, bung covers, seals and other packing accessories, of base metal
- 4294 - Metal fasteners, springs and miscellaneous articles made from metal wire
- 4295 - Wire, rods, tubes, plates, electrodes and similar products, of base metal or of metal carbides, coated or cored with flux material, of a kind used for soldering, brazing, welding or deposition of metal or of metal carbides; wire and rods, of agglomerated base metal powder, used for metal spraying
- 4299 - Other metal goods
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)