Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 21Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 211 - Meat and meat products
- 212 - Prepared and preserved fish, crustaceans, molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates
- 213 - Prepared and preserved vegetables, pulses and potatoes
- 214 - Prepared and preserved fruit and nuts
- 215 - Animal and vegetable oils and fats
- 216 - Cotton linters
- 217 - Oil-cake and other residues resulting from the extraction of vegetable fats or oils; flours and meals of oil seeds or oleaginous fruits, except those of mustard; vegetable waxes, except triglycerides; degras; residues resulting from the treatment of fatty substances or animal or vegetable waxes
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.