Detailed structure and explanatory notes
Trial ICATUS code 14Structure Notes
This Major Division is divided into the following Divisions:
- Reading (not strictly in relation to work, learning)
- Watching/listening to television and video
- Listening to radio and other audio devices
- Use of computer technology (not strictly for work, learning, household management, shopping)
- Going to the library (not strictly for work, learning)
- Travel to and from places
Exclusions: Mass media use strictly in relation to work, learning, household management, shopping, is classified under the specific divisions in major divisions 01-05, 06 and 09.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.