Detailed structure and explanatory notes
Trial ICATUS code 1311Structure Notes
- Major Division: 13 - Indoor and outdoor sports participation and related courses
- Division: 131 - Core activities: time spent participating in sports and outdoor activities
- Group: 1311 - Participating in sports
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 13111 - Walking and hiking; jogging and running
- 13112 - Biking, skating, skateboarding
- 13113 - Aerobics, yoga, weight-training and other fitness programmes
- 13114 - Ball games, individual sports
- 13115 - Ball games, team sports
- 13116 - Water sports
- 13117 - Winter/ice/snow sports
- 13118 - Contact sports
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.