|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ICATUS code 15Structure Notes
This Major Division is divided into the following Divisions:
- Activities required by the individual in relation to biological needs: sleeping, eating, resting etc.
- Performing own personal and health-care and maintenance or receiving this type of care
- Activities in relation to spiritual/religious care
- Doing nothing, resting, relaxing
- Meditating, thinking, planning
- Shopping for personal care and health-care services is classified under 06122
- Participation in volunteer work for religious organizations is classified under appropriate divisions in major division 08
- Participation in choir practices, social events of churches etc. is classified under appropriate divisions under major division 10 and 12
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.