|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ICATUS code 02Structure Notes
This Major Division is divided into the following Divisions:
- All activities performed in relation to the primary production of goods by households whether for market or for own final use. A person’s activity is classified as primary production of goods if it is performed in relation to the economic activities of agriculture, hunting, forestry, fishing, mining or quarrying
- Activities performed in relation to collecting, distributing and storing of water
- Participation in meetings/training and studies directly related to one’s work in primary production activities
- Activities performed in relation to acquiring inputs/supplies for work and disposing of outputs
- Activities related to seeking employment and the setting up of a business
- Travel to and from the workplace
Note: In these divisions of activities it is assumed that working time arrangements are generally more informal or flexible compared to those in the formal sector. Thus, this major division does not include specific divisions for short breaks and for lunch breaks. Activities associated with such breaks from work are classified in the corresponding class; for example, eating snack/meals is classified under 15121- Eating meals/snack.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)