|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 523Structure
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
This group includes stores specialized in the retail sale of any one of the following merchandise lines:
- of pharmaceutical and medical goods and cosmetic and toilet articles.
- of textiles, clothing, footwear and leather goods.
- of household appliances, articles and equipment.
- of hardware, paints, varnishes and lacquers, glass and articles of glass.
- of office equipment, computers and non-customized software, books, newspapers, magazines and stationery, and photographic, optical and precision equipment.
- of other non-food products, except tobacco.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.