|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 5220Structure
This class includes stores specialized in the retail sale of any one of the following merchandise lines:
- of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- of dairy products and eggs.
- of meat (including poultry) and meat products.
- of fish and other seafood and products thereof.
- of bakery products.
- of sugar confectionery.
- of beverages not consumed on the spot.
- of tobacco products.
- of food products not elsewhere classified.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.