|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 3699Structure
Changes have been made to the original printed version. Check the Registry for details.
Last change: 09/04/1996
This class includes manufacture of:
- pens and pencils of all kinds, whether or not mechanical.
- pencil leads.
- date, sealing or numbering stamps (including hand-operated devices for printing or embossing labels and hand printing sets).
- prepared typewriter ribbons and inked pads.
- baby carriages.
- umbrellas, sun-umbrellas, walking-sticks, seat-sticks, whips, riding-crops, buttons, press-fasteners, snap-fasteners, press-studs and slide fasteners.
- cigarette lighters, whether or not mechanical or electrical.
- articles of personal use: smoking pipes; combs, hair slides and similar articles; scent sprays; vacuum flasks and other vacuum vessels for personal or household use; articles of human hair (wigs, false beards, eyebrows).
- brooms and brushes (including brooms constituting parts of machines); hand operated mechanical floor sweepers; mops and feather dusters; paint pads and rollers; squeegees and other brushes, brooms, mops, etc.
- roundabouts, swings, shooting galleries and other fairground amusements.
- linoleum and hard surface floor coverings.
- imitation jewellery.
- candles, tapers and the like; skins and other parts of birds with their feathers and down; artificial flowers, fruit and foliage; rotorchutes; jokes and novelties; hand sieves and hand riddles; tailors' dummies; burial caskets and other articles not elsewhere classified.
Exclusion: Manufacture of lighter wicks is classified in class 1729 (Manufacture of other textiles n.e.c.).
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.