|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 3694Structure
This class includes manufacture of:
- dolls representing people or other creatures and doll garments and accessories.
- wheeled toys designed to be ridden (other than bicycles but including tricycles).
- toy instruments.
- articles for funfair, table or parlour games, including pintables, billiards, special tables for casino games and automatic bowling alley equipment.
- electronic games (video games, checkers).
- reduced-size ("scale") models and similar recreational models, working or not; puzzles of all kinds; other toys.
Exclusions: Manufacture of children's bicycles is classified in class 3592 (Manufacture of bicycles and invalid carriages).
Manufacture of jokes and novelties is classified in class 3699 (Other manufacturing n.e.c.)
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)