|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 3692Structure
This class includes manufacture of:
- keyboard stringed instruments, including automatic pianos, and other stringed instruments.
- keyboard pipe organs, and harmoniums and similar keyboard instruments with free metal reeds.
- accordions and similar instruments including mouth organs.
- wind instruments including woodwind and brass instruments.
- percussion musical instruments such as drums, xylophones, castinets.
- musical instruments, the sound of which is produced or must be amplified electrically.
- musical boxes, fairground organs, singing birds, musical saws and other instruments not elsewhere classified.
- whistles, call horns, and other mouth blown sound signalling instruments.
- instrument parts and accessories including metronomes, tuning forks, pitch pipes, and cards, discs and rolls for mechanical instruments.
Exclusions: Manufacture of microphones, loudspeakers, head-phones and similar components is classified in class 3230 (Manufacture of television and radio receivers, sound or video recording or reproducing apparatus, and associated goods).
Manufacture of toy instruments is classified in class 3694 (Manufacture of games and toys).
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.