|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 3530Structure
This class includes manufacture of:
- heavier-than-air aeroplanes, whether or not motorized, lighter-than-air flying machines, balloons, spacecraft and spacecraft launch vehicles.
- fixed-wing, manned motorized aeroplanes for the transport of goods or passengers, for use by the defence forces, for sport or other purposes.
- rotary-wing aircraft for all purposes.
- gliders, hang gliders and other non-powered aircraft.
- dirigibles; balloons used in aeronautics and meteorology.
- spacecraft, whether or not equipped to sustain life in space; spacecraft launch vehicles other than military launch vehicles.
- aircraft launching gear; deck-arrestor or similar gear, ground flying trainers.
- parts and accessories of the aircraft of this class; major assemblies such as fuselages, wings, doors, control surfaces, landing gear including seaplane floats, fuel tanks, nacelles, etc.; parts of the major assemblies specialized for installation on aircraft; parts of balloons and airships, and parts of spacecraft and launch vehicles.
- airscrews, helicopter rotors and propelled rotor blades.
- motors and engines of a kind typically found on aircraft.
- spark-ignition reciprocating or rotary internal combustion aircraft engines.
- turbo-jets or turbo-propellers for aircraft.
- reaction engines: ram jets and pulse jets, and rocket engines.
- parts of turbo-jets and turbo-propellers.
Included are maintenance, repair and alteration of aircraft or aircraft engines.
Exclusions: Manufacture of military ballistic missiles is classified in class 2927 (Manufacture of weapons and ammunition).
Manufacture of ignition parts and other electrical parts for such engines is classified in class 3190 (Manufacture of other electrical equipment n.e.c.).
Manufacture of navigational and other instruments used on aircraft is classified in class 3312 (Manufacture of instruments and appliances for measuring, checking, testing, navigating and other purposes, except industrial process control equipment).
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.