|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 3410Structure
This class includes manufacture of:
- motor cars and other motor vehicles principally designed for the transport of persons: personal passenger motor cars, passenger motor vehicles designed to negotiate unusual terrain (snow mobiles, golf carts, cross-country cars, amphibian motor vehicles) and public-transport type passenger motor vehicles, i.e. busses.
- motor vehicles for the transport of goods: ordinary lorries and vans (flat, tarpaulin covered, closed, etc.); lorries with automatic dischargeing devices, tankers, drop frame lorries, refuse collectors, etc.; special purpose motor lorries and trucks (motor breakdown lorries, armoured cars, fire-engines, street sweepers, mobile medical and dental clinics, travelling libraries, etc.).
- over-the-road tractors for semi-trailers.
- chassis fitted with engines for the motor vehicles described above.
- compression-ignition or spark-ignition reciprocating or rotary internal combustion piston engines of types chiefly used to power motor vehicles.
Exclusion: Manufacture of electrical equipment for motor vehicles is classified in class 3190 (Manufacture of other electrical equipment n.e.c.).
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.