|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 3230Structure
This class includes manufacture of:
- television receivers (including video monitors and video projectors), whether or not combined in the same housing with radio-broadcast receivers or sound or video recording or reproducing apparatus.
- reception apparatus for radio-broadcasting including apparatus with sound recording or reproducing apparatus or a clock.
- magnetic tape recorders and other sound recording generators including those incorporating a sound reproducing device: telephone answering machines, cassette-type recorders, etc.
- video recording or reproducing apparatus.
- turntables (record decks), record players, cassette players and other sound reproducing apparatus.
- microphones, loudspeakers, headphones, earphones, amplifiers and sound amplifier sets regardless of the particular purpose for which the apparatus may be designed.
- specialized parts for the equipment resulting from the activities classified in this class: pick-ups, tone arms, sound-heads, tables for turn-tables, record cutters, aerials of all kinds and aerial reflectors and aerial rotors.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.