|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 3210Structure
This class includes manufacture of:
- thermionic, cold cathode or photo-cathode valves or tubes (e.g. television picture tubes, television camera tubes, image converters and intensifiers, microwave tubes, receiver or amplifier valves or tubes, etc.).
- diodes, transistors and similar semi-conductor devices; photosensitive semi-conductor devices including photo-voltaic cells; mounted piezo-electric crystals.
- electronic integrated circuits and micro-assemblies: monolithic integrated circuits, hybrid integrated circuits and electronic microassemblies of moulded module, micromodule or similar types.
- printed circuits, i.e. circuits which are made by forming on an insulating base, by conventional or non-conventional printing process, conductor elements, contacts or other printed "passive" elements such as inductances, resistors and capacitors, among others.
- electrical capacitors (or condensers), fixed, variable or adjustable.
- resistors including rheostats and potentiometers, other than heating resistors.
Exclusions: Manufacture of an assembly consisting of a number of electronic microcircuits mounted on an appropriate carrier, e.g. one designed as a part of a digital data processing machine, is generally classified in the same class as the complete machine.
Manufacture of transformers is classified in class 3110 (Manufacture of electric motors, generators and transformers).
Manufacture of switches is classified in class 3120 (Manufacture of electricity distribution and control apparatus).
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.