|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 3150Structure
This class includes manufacture of:
- electric filament lamps including sealed beam lamp units.
- ultra-violet or infra-red lamps.
- discharge lamps: flourescent, hot cathode or other discharge lamps.
- arc lamps.
- lighting equipment, including non-electric.
- flash-bulbs used in photography.
- illuminated signs, illuminated name-plates and the like.
- lighting sets of a kind used for Christmas trees.
Exclusion: Manufacture of lighting equipment for cycles and motor vehicles is classified in class 3190 (Manufacture of other electrical equipment n.e.c.), while manufacture of lighting equipment for other vehicles remains classified here.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.