|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 3000Structure
This class includes manufacture of:
- hectograph or stencil duplicating machines, addressing machines and sheet fed office type offset printing machines.
- manual or electric typewriters; automatic typewriters, i.e. typewriters through which a previously perforated band is run causing it to type a stock message; machines with a limited memory able to correct and retype texts automatically; machines incorporating a device for transmitting typed figures to a separate calculating machine; word-processing machines.
- photo-copying apparatus incorporating an optical system or of the contact type and thermo-copying apparatus.
- hand held or desk-top electronic calculating machines; other calculators; accounting machines, cash registers, postage franking machines, ticket-issuing machines and similar machines incorporating a calculating device.
- other office machinery or equipment: machines that sort, wrap or count coins; automatic banknote dispensers; machines that stuff envelopes, sort mail; pencil sharpeners, perforating or stapling machines, etc.
- automatic data processing machines of the digital, analogue or hybrid type.
- complete digital systems comprising a central processing unit, an input unit and an output unit; digital systems which include peripheral units such as additional input/output units, additional storage units, etc.; units of the central processing system or peripherals.
- analogue data processing machines comprising analogue elements, control elements and programming elements; additional elements for analogue computers having an input or an output function.
- peripheral units for analogue machines such as punch tape readers, curve followers, graph plotters, etc.
- hybrid (analogue/digital) machines.
- magnetic or optical readers; machines for transcribing data onto data media in coded form; machines for processing data, decoding and giving the result in clear.
Exclusions: Manufacture of electronic parts of computing machinery is classified in class 3210 (Manufacture of electronic valves and tubes and other electronic components).
Manufacture of electronic games (e.g. video games, checkers) is classified in class 3694 (Manufacture of games and toys).
Maintenance and repair of office, accounting and computing machinery are classified in class 7250.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.