|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 2924Structure
This class includes manufacture of:
- lifting and handling machinery specially designed for use underground, e.g. conveyors. Manufacture of boring or sinking machinery, whether or not intended for use underground.
- machinery for treating minerals by screening, sorting, separating, washing, crushing, grinding, mixing, kneading or similar processes including concrete or mortar mixers, moulders, extruders, etc.
- track-laying tractors and tractors used in construction or mining.
- bulldozers and angledozers. Manufacture of other earth moving machinery, whether or not self-propelled: graders, levellers, scrapers, mechanical shovels, excavators, shovel loaders, tamping machines and road rollers.
- pile-drivers and pile-extractors, and compacting machines.
- machines used in construction not elsewhere classified or included: mortar spreaders, road building equipment (e.g. bitumen spreaders) machinery for surfacing concrete (grooving, smoothing, checkering), etc.
- bulldozer and angledozer blades and other parts specialized for the machines mentioned above.
Exclusions: Manufacture of agricultural tractors is classified in class 2921 (Manufacture of agricultural and forestry machinery).
Manufacture of machine-tools for working stone, including machines for splitting or cleaving stone, is classified in class 2922 (Manufacture of machine-tools).
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.