|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 2695Structure
This class includes manufacture of:
- concrete, cement or plaster articles for use in construction such as tiles, flagstones, bricks, boards, sheets, panels, pipes and posts.
- other articles of concrete, cement or plaster, e.g. statuary, furniture, bas- and haut-reliefs, vases, flowerpots, etc.
- ready-mixed concrete and mortars.
- building materials of vegetable substances (e.g. wood wool, straw, reeds, rushes) agglomerated with cement, plaster or other mineral binder.
- articles of asbestos-cement, of cellulose fibre-cement or the like: corrugated sheets, other sheets, panels, tiles, tubes, pipes, reservoirs, troughs, basins, sinks, jars, furniture, window frames and other articles.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.