|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 2691Structure
This class includes manufacture of non-structural non-refractory ceramic articles including:
- articles of porcelain or china, stoneware, earthenware, imitation porcelain or common pottery.
- tableware and other articles of a kind commonly used for domestic or toilet purposes. Manufacture of statuettes and other ornamental ceramic articles.
- ceramic laboratory, chemical, industrial goods or ceramics used in agriculture.
- ceramic sanitary fixtures and other non-structural ceramic articles.
- electrical insulators of ceramics.
- manufacture of insulating fittings, for electrical machines, appliances or equipment, of ceramics.
Exclusions: Manufacture of refractory ceramic goods or ceramic building materials is classified in class 2692 (Manufacture of refractory ceramic products) and class 2693 (Manufacture of structural non-refractory clay and ceramic products), respectively.
Manufacture of artificial teeth is classified in class 3311 (Manufacture of medical and surgical equipment and orthopaedic appliances).
Manufacture of toys is classified in class 3694.
Manufacture of imitation jewellery is classified in class 3699 (Other manufacturing n.e.c.).
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)