|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 2429Structure
This class includes manufacture of:
- explosives, pyrotechnic products (torches, fire lighters and the like), propellant powders, other prepared explosives, detonating or safety fuses, caps, fireworks, signalling flares and the like.
- gelatine and gelatine derivatives, glues of animal origin, prepared glues and other prepared adhesives including adhesives based on rubber or plastics.
- peptones, peptone derivatives, other protein substances and their derivatives not elsewhere classified.
- essential oils. Modification by chemical processes (e.g. by oxidation, polymerization, etc.) of oils and fats.
- materials used in the finishing of textiles.
- powders and pastes used in soldering, brazing or welding.
- substances used to pickle metal.
- activated carbon, lubricating oil additives, prepared rubber accelerators, catalysts and other chemical products for industrial use.
- anti-knock preparations, anti-freeze preparations, liquids for hydraulic transmission, composite diagnostic or laboratory reagents, etc.
- photochemical products such as photographic plates, films, sensitised paper, other sensitised unexposed materials, and chemical preparations for photographic uses.
- writing and drawing ink.
- prepared unrecorded media for sound recording or similar recording of other phenomena.
- processed salt.
Exclusions: In general manufacture of chemically defined products in bulk is classified in class 2411 (Manufacture of basic chemicals, except fertilizers and nitrogen compounds).
Manufacture of printing ink is classified in class 2422.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)