|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 2424Structure
This class includes manufacture of:
- soap in the form of bars, cakes, moulded pieces, shapes, liquids, pastes or in other forms; organic surface-active products in like forms; paper, wadding, felt or other material impregnated, coated or covered with soap or detergent; crude glycerol.
- organic surface-active agents or preparations for use as washing or cleaning preparations.
- tonsorial preparations including shampoos, hair lacquers, waving or straightening preparations; pre-shave, shaving or after-shave preparations or depilatories.
- odoriferous preparations for use on the person such as perfumes, cologne water or toilet water.
- beauty or make-up preparations including manicure or pedicure preparations.
- preparations for oral or dental hygiene including denture fixative pastes and powders.
- other perfumery, cosmetic or toilet preparations not elsewhere classified such as personal deodorants or bath salts.
- polishes and creams for footwear, floors, coachwork, glass or metal, scouring pastes and powders and similar goods in the form of paper, felt, wadding, nonwovens, cellular plastics or cellular rubber, impregnated, coated or covered with polishes or creams, scouring pastes or powders.
- artificial waxes and prepared waxes consisting of mixtures of waxes.
- preparations for perfuming or deodorizing rooms.
Exclusions: Manufacture of separate, chemically defined compounds is classified in class 2411 (Manufacture of basic chemicals, except fertilizers and nitrogen compounds).
Extraction and refining of essential oils are classified in class 2429 (Manufacture of other chemical products n.e.c.).
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.