|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 2422Structure
This class includes manufacture of:
- paints, varnishes, enamels or lacquers.
- prepared pigments, prepared opacifiers and prepared colours, vitrifiable enamels, and glazes, engobes or similar preparations of a kind used in the ceramic, enamelling or glass industry.
- pigments and other colouring matter of a kind used in the manufacture of paints or by artists or other painters.
- mastics, caulking compounds or similar non-refractory filling or surfacing preparations.
- organic composite solvents and thinners not elsewhere classified. Manufacture of prepared paint or varnish removers.
- printing ink.
Exclusions: Manufacture of dyes or dyestuffs is classified in class 2411 (Manufacture of basic chemicals, except fertilizers and nitrogen compounds). Manufacture of pigments such as titanium oxide, compounds of chromium, cadmium or other colour bearing chemical compounds is also classified in class 2411.
Manufacture of writing and drawing ink is classified in class 2429 (Manufacture of other chemical products n.e.c.)
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)