|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 1721Structure
This class includes manufacture, from fabrics not made in the same unit, of made-up articles of any textile material, including knitted or crocheted fabrics. It includes manufacture of articles such as:
- blankets, travelling rugs and all kind of bed, table or other household linen.
- made-up furnishing articles like curtains, valances, blinds, bedspreads.
- some stuffed articles like quilts, eiderdowns, cushions, pouffes, pillows and sleeping bags.
- tarpaulins, tents, camping goods, sails, sun blinds, loose covers for cars, machines or furniture, sun blinds.
- flags, banners, pennants.
- dust-cloth, dish-cloth, life jackets, etc.
Manufacture of hand-woven tapestry is included in this class.
Manufacture of the textile part of electric blankets is also classified in this class.
Exclusions: If the articles characteristic of this class are produced in the same unit that makes the fabrics then the activity is considered to be an ancillary activity of either weaving, class 1711 (Preparation and spinning of textile fibres; weaving of textiles), knitting or crocheting, class 1730 (Manufacture of knitted and crocheted fabrics and articles), or manufacture of other textiles not elsewhere classified, class 1729.
Manufacture of textile articles for technical use is classified in class 1729 (Manufacture of other textiles n.e.c.).
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)