|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3 code 2699Structure
Changes have been made to the original printed version. Check the Registry for details.
Last change: 09/04/1996
This class includes manufacture of:
- asbestos yarn and fabric, and articles of asbestos yarn or fabric such as clothing, headgear, footwear, cord, string, paper or felt.
- friction material with a basis of asbestos or other mineral substances or of cellulose whether or not combined with other materials. Manufacture of unmounted articles of such friction materials.
- mineral insulating materials: slag wool, rockwool and similar mineral wools; exfoliated vermiculite, expanded clays and similar heat-insulating, sound-insulating or sound absorbing materials.
- articles of asphalt or of similar material, e.g. coal tar pitch.
- millstones, sharpening or polishing stones and natural or artificial abrasive products including abrasive powder or grain on a base of textile material, paper, paperboard or other material.
- articles of other mineral substances not elsewhere classified including worked mica and articles of mica, of peat, of graphite (other than electrical articles) or of other mineral materials.
Exclusion: Manufacture of glass wool is classified in class 2610 (Manufacture of glass and glass products).
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.