|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 8010Structure
This class includes:
- pre-primary education (education preceding the first level)
- primary education (education at the first level)
Education can be provided in classrooms or through radio, television broadcast, Internet or correspondence.
This class also includes:
- special education for handicapped students at this level
- provision of literacy programmes for adults
This class excludes:
- child day-care activities, see 8532
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)